Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello World!

What up my peeps!?
This is the first post on the official "Chance Pants" blog, accept no substitutions! If you are bored already just remember that you get what you pay for.
Why start a blog?
I'll tell you why!

I want this blog to be a place where I can share some of my rambling thoughts with the you, yes YOU!.

am notterribly mentally ill so it may not be as interesting as the blogs that I like to read, but hopefully some of y'all will enjoy seeing some of the projects that I am cooking up.

First to come is the way too sick tricking out of my My 1986 Schwinn World Sport. I am going to model the rear derailleur in Solidworks, then some more awesomeness that is sure to blow your mind. Also a catalog of interesting street furniture to come. (contain your enthusiasm, I know) So keep your eyes out friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment